Usually I share all of the pics with her smiling perfectly, but last week my Mom got a lot of cute outtakes while trying to get some good ones of Claire playing. Here are a few. As an update, she now has her two bottom teeth (they look like they are about half way in), and she is standing up all the time and actually tried to take a step on her own last night but fell down. She wants to walk soooo bad. She got promoted to the 12-18 month class at daycare last week and I think it is inspiring her to act like the older kids. We also are starting to slip milk into her bottles now to wean her off the formula, so far so good. She hardly eats any baby food anymore and is pretty efficient at feeding herself table food. Her favorite food is the Gerber Graduates little crunchies--she won't eat anything else if she even sees the can in the room (they are pretty much cheese puffs for babies--they are good, I can't blame her for liking them). Grandma has taught her how to hold up the number one when you ask her how old she is, that is what she is doing in the second picture. We practice it about 100 times a day so she will be able to do it on her birthday!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Yeah I ate about a dozen of those Gerber things myself the last time I babysat my nephew - the pictures are great Lisa!
Post a Comment